This is a delicious that I plan to cook again. Very fresh tasting and within our calorie restrictions. Thank you for letting me share this post.
Use the leftover basil-and-butter mixture in this recipe to season your favorite cooked vegetables.
MAKES: 4 servings
- 4 fresh or frozen skinless salmon, halibut, or sea bass fillets (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh lemon basil, regular basil, or dill or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil or dill, crushed
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh parsley or cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel or lime peel
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Place fish on the greased unheated rack of a broiler pan. Turn any thin portions under to make uniform thickness. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes. Carefully turn fish over. Broil for 3 to 7 minutes more or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together butter, basil, parsley, and…
View original post 137 more words